Hale Hypnotherapy is only a 25 minute drive south of Guildford just off the A3. I work from my calm and welcoming newly refurbished treatment room on the outskirts of Haslemere.
My interest in hypnotherapy came after having hypnotherapy for exam nerves when I was training as an acupuncturist. Having experienced great changes I went on to study hypnotherapy and qualified in 2011. Below are two examples of what patients say about hypnotherapy.
“Becky took the time to explore the root of my issues, she was very caring and above all professional, with a clear focus on my desired outcome. She identified the issues and was able to structure each session accordingly. I would have no hesitation in recommending Becky to anyone who is thinking about having hypnotherapy.”
JB – Guildford
“I have tried numerous diets over the years – some with more success than others but none that have made a lasting difference or addressed the longer term life style changes. Hypnotherapy has been a revelation and I have been impressed by the gradual changes in my approach and thinking about food, why, when and where I eat. The sessions are relaxing and obviously painless whilst the effects are long lasting. Becky is a supportive and imaginative practitioner and it has been a pleasurable journey which I look forward to maintaining.”
HW – Guildford
Hypnotherapy Guildford Services
During my years in practice I have worked with a wide range of problems ranging from anxiety, depression, exam nerves, fears and phobias, headaches, IBS, pain management, stress and injuries, stopping smoking and weight loss.
I use techniques tailored to fit both you as an individual and your own unique relationship with the problem. Whether your issue is affecting you emotionally or physically my approach can help you make changes that will move you towards a solution that is right for you.
Alongside Hypnotherapy I also offer Acupuncture, Facial acupuncture (Facial Revitalisation) and Tui Na (Chinese Medical massage).
I offer a free 15 minute consultation. To find out if hypnotherapy can help you, please call Becky on 07779 360032.
Directions from Guildford to clinic in Hammer
- To get to Hale Hypnotherapy from Guildford take the A3 south bound.
- Go through the Hindhead tunnel and take the first exit straight after the Hindhead tunnel (A333) Haslemere/Hindhead.
- Turn right at the roundabout by the Royal School.
- At the next roundabout turn right onto the Portsmouth Road North.
- At the next roundabout go straight over.
- You will see a BP garage/M & S on the left hand side. Just past the garage are two mini roundabouts on top of one another turn right at both of them.
- You are now on the Hindhead road. Travel down the Hindhead road for approximately 2 miles towards the centre of Haslemere and turn right onto Church Road (A287) Midhurst (A286).
- At the first set of traffic lights turn right towards Liphook (B2131) Liphook road.
- Go under the railway bridge and past the Mill Tavern pub on your right and at the roundabout turn right towards Liphook/Lynchmere (B2131). You will see a sign for Hammer.
- Heath Road is the third road along on the right hand side just after Pegasus Close. The Jays is situated opposite number 2. There is ample parking in the driveway.