Hale Hypnotherapy is located near Haslemere just south of Godalming very near to the A3 and close to the Hindhead tunnel which is easily accessible from Godalming. I practice from my calm and welcoming newly refurbished home clinic separate from my house in Hammer just outside of Haslemere.
My interest in hypnotherapy came after having hypnotherapy for exam nerves when I was training to as an acupuncturist. Having experienced great changes I went on to study hypnotherapy and qualified in 2011. I have had great success with exam nerves, fears and phobias, poor diet and stopping smoking. Below are two examples of what patients say about hypnotherapy.
“I came to see Becky to see if hypnotherapy could help me eat more healthily. I hardly ate any vegetables and after seeing Becky for 4 sessions I was eating a lot more healthily and vegetables are now a part of my daily diet. I am 39 years old and after hypnotherapy with Becky I have eaten more vegetables in the past few months that I have in my previous 39 years! I feel much more healthy and am very happy with all the assistance Becky has given me. Hypnotherapy has really changed the way that I eat and my diet is now so much healthier.”
NW – Godalming
“I was very apprehensive about hypnotherapy, however after only a few sessions with Becky, I am now feeling so much more positive about myself. She has helped me address the underlying issues I had with my weight and image, which no amount of dieting would have solved. I now have a much healthier lifestyle and feel great. Hypnotherapy is a lovely relaxing treatment and I would highly recommend Hale Hypnotherapy”.
AR – Godalming
Hypnotherapy Godalming Services
I have treated a wide range of problems ranging from anxiety, exam nerves, fears and phobias, stopping smoking, weight loss.
I use techniques tailored to fit both you as an individual and your own unique relationship with the problem. Whether your issue is affecting you emotionally or physically my approach can help you make changes that will move you towards a solution that is right for you.
To book an appointment or for a free 15 minute consultation to find out if hypnotherapy can help you, please call Becky on 07779 360032.
Directions from Godalming to clinic in Hammer
- To get to Hale Hypnotherapy from Godalming take the A3 south of Godalming.
- Go through the Hindhead tunnel and take the first exit straight after the Hindhead tunnel (A333) Haslemere/Hindhead.
- Turn right at the roundabout by the Royal School.
- At the next roundabout turn right onto the Portsmouth Road North.
- At the next roundabout go straight over.
- You will see a BP garage/M & S on the left hand side. Just past the garage are two mini roundabouts on top of one another turn right at both of them.
- You are now on the Hindhead road. Travel down the Hindhead road for approximately 2 miles towards the centre of Haslemere and turn right onto Church Road (A287) Midhurst (A286).
- At the first set of traffic lights turn right towards Liphook (B2131) Liphook road.
- Go under the railway bridge and past the Mill Tavern pub on your right and at the roundabout turn right towards Liphook/Lynchmere (B2131). You will see a sign for Hammer.
- Heath Road is the third road along on the right hand side just after Pegasus Close. The Jays is situated opposite number 2. There is ample parking in the driveway.