Want to Lose Weight?
You may have tried lots of different diets before without much success. You may have experienced your weight fluctuating up and down with no permanent satisfying results. Trying different diets on the market and becoming more disheartened as time goes on. Finding it difficult to avoid temptation of certain foods and feeling constantly hungry. Living this way is not much fun and totally unnecessary. Losing weight and keeping the weight off can be enjoyable and much easier than you think!
Hypnosis is one of the most natural ways to lose weight and can help naturally and easily when incorporated into a healthy lifestyle plan.
Hypnosis can help you let go of all the bad habits and false beliefs that may have stopped you losing weight in the past by developing new, more beneficial behavioural patterns.
What to Expect from Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss
Hypnotherapy can help with weight loss and weight management in many ways:
- Developing a new self image. See yourself in the future after losing weight and make that your desired future outcome.
- Learn to be more relaxed about weight loss and weight management. Stress is often a serious factor in bad diet and comfort eating.
- Positive thinking about weight and diet. Stop worrying about your weight and about weight loss and start looking forward to losing weight and achieving your goals.
- Eliminate your desire to overeat, or eat the wrong types of foods, therefore removing temptation.
- Increase your commitment and desire to take exercise that is appropriate for you.
- Develop powerful feelings of determination and self confidence within.
- Create a healthy comfortable relationship with food for permanent change.
- Create a self-fulfilling prophecy. In other words, start to feel better about yourself. This will help you to lose weight and, of course, losing weight will help you to feel even better about who you are and what you can achieve. The whole thing becomes a very positive cycle which goes round and round. Most people expect to have to lose weight in order to feel good about themselves. Interestingly, when you start to feel good about yourself, weight loss, health and happiness often follow.
Weight loss is more about changing behaviours than dieting. When you create new behaviours and they become normal for you, you create a new lifestyle that can stay with you for life. Become that person that eats to live rather than living to eat.
Hypnotherapy is extremely effective to make it easy to release weight permanently, by effortlessly enjoying a healthy lifestyle. After assessing you, we put together a programme to meet your individual needs and goals.
Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss Testimonials
“I have tried numerous diets over the years – some with more success than others but none that have made a lasting difference or addressed the longer term life style changes. Hypnotherapy has been a revelation and I have been impressed by the gradual changes in my approach and thinking about food, why, when and where I eat. The sessions are relaxing and obviously painless whilst the effects are long lasting. Becky is a supportive and imaginative practitioner and it has been a pleasurable journey which I look forward to maintaining.”
“I was very apprehensive about hypnotherapy; however after only a few sessions with Becky, I am now feeling so much more positive about myself. She has helped me address the underlying issues I had with my weight and image, which no amount of dieting would have solved. I now have a much healthier lifestyle and feel great. Hypnotherapy is a lovely relaxing treatment and I would highly recommend Becky Hale”.
“I came to see Becky to see if hypnotherapy could help me eat more healthily. I hardly ate any vegetables and after seeing Becky for 4 sessions I was eating a lot more healthily and vegetables are now a part of my daily diet. I am 39 years old and after hypnotherapy with Becky I have eaten more vegetables in the past few months that I have in my previous 39 years! I feel much healthier and am very happy with all the assistance Becky has given me. Hypnotherapy has really changed the way that I eat and my diet is now so much healthier.”